Please fill this out for me if you could..
1. Any not-typically-seen piercings?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you single or taken?
5. Do you dream in color?
6. Ever seen a corpse?
7. Reds, blues or purples?
8. How did we meet?
9. What's your philosophy on life and death?
10. If you could take me anywhere for a day, where would we go?
11. Do you trust the police?
12. Do you like musicals?
13. What are you more public about - your sexual habits or your financial habits?
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
15. Would you cheat?
16. What are you wearing?
17. Favorite artist?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
19. What would you chose to do on the last day or your life?
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
21. What's your favorite day of the week?
22. What's your favorite color?
23. If you could bring back anyone who died before their time, who would it be?
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
25. What was your first impression of me?
26. Have you ever done drugs?
27. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
28. John or Paul?
29. Favorite thing about your oldest child (or pet)?
Hey everybody-just a heads-up to let you know that the my sweetie,Lee,ha his own lj now. So go and welcome Mr. Sftv at mrsftv!
Your Score: House Greyjoy
54% Dominant, 45% Extroverted, 36% Trustworthy
Brutal. Opportunistic. Unforgiving. Rising again, harder and stronger, you are of House Greyjoy.
Author Madeline L'Engle died today,at the age of 88. She was one of the authors who formed my taste. I very much loved her work,even though I didn't always agree with her worldview. Good night and thank you. I hope very much that you did go gently into that dark night.
Anyone else here a fan of hers? If so,which ones did you like and why? Or if you didn't like her,why not?
Your Score: Longcat
78% Affectionate, 33% Excitable, 26% Hungry
Protector of truth.
okay,okay,I'll go finish Whiskey and Water now.
Your Score: quotation marks
You scored 53% Sociability and 82% Sophistication!
There is a lot more to you than meets the eye. You certainly get plenty of "action," but you'd be happier if those who lusted after you were more selective. You hate being used as a general intensifier; haven't these people ever heard of underlining? Italics? And yes, you remember the cruel words Mr. Joyce directed at you. But you let none of this get you down; those who abuse you are destined for a "special" reward, sooner or later. You feel particularly warm toward periods, commas, exclamation points, and question marks, and usually wish to have them next to you. Parenthesis can sometimes trouble you.
Ganked from tambowrites-which she does,and well too.
Thanks to jpsorrow